Monday, April 20, 2009

Gluten Free Bake Sale TODAY

There are flyers posted around the campus at UNC detailing a bake sale that is going on today. I apologize for the late notice. I just found out about it.

Here is the information I got from the flyer:

UNC SILS Special Libraries Association
Bake Sale - including vegan and gluten free
Today, Monday, April 20
11-4 pm
Outside Manning Hall

I contacted Brendan, who is in charge of the bake sale (brthomps@email.unc.edu) and he said that he was not sure which baked goods would be gluten free but there would probably be cookies. EDIT @ 1:50 pm - I was told that there are delicious gluten free brownies.

Here is a map showing where Manning Hall is located.



Here is the webpage from Visitor Services showing parking information.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to check out the bake sale today. If you get a chance to go, please let me know!

No comments: