Friday, January 13, 2012

Kelley G Cupcakes

I was wondering if there were any bakeries that offered gluten free cupcakes in the area, so I decided to do a little bit of research. You can imagine how excited I was when I came across Kelley G Cupcakes in Carrboro! You can download the Fall menu here and the Summer menu here. Flavors include orange creamsicle, peanut butter, and chocolate mint to name a few.

I followed up with an e-mail to get some more information. Kelley just did gluten free chai latte and lemon sensation cupcakes for a baby shower! She says that most flavors can be adapted to be gluten free. Custom orders are also available. Kelley G Cupcakes' main goal is to be able to provide cupcakes that everyone will be able to eat without singling out the gluten free or dairy intolerant person. She also does a lot of vegan baking.

Orders are best placed through e-mail at kellygcupcakes@gmail.com. Delivery within Carrboro and Chapel Hill is free.

If you've ever tried a cupcake from Kelley, please let me know! Or, if you contact her and have any info you'd like to share!

No comments: