Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Body Shop Gluten Free List

In the past, I have asked The Body Shop about gluten free products and I couldn't get an answer. However, they finally have a list! There are hundreds of products to choose from including lotions, makeup, aromatherapy and more!

The list is so long I couldn't put it here, so I uploaded it to my Google Docs account. If you click on the link below, you can view the list and download it.

The Body Shop Gluten Free List

Finally, we have another company to add to the short list of gluten free beauty products and cosmetics! The Body Shop can be found in both Crabtree Valley and Southpoint Malls.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Body Shop, thanks for the GF list!!!

Unknown said...

I must be an idiot. Signed in and can't see list?

Lauren said...

The satsuma body butter is my favorite. You're very welcome!

boulderbeth said...

Can anyone tell me if coconut lip butter from the body shop is gluten free? I cannot access the this while I'm traveling.

boulderbeth said...

Can someone tell me if the coconut lip gloss is GF? I cannot access the list on my mobile and I am on the road.

boulderbeth said...

Can someone tell me if the coconut lip gloss is GF? I cannot access the list on my mobile and I am on the road.